regarding the protection of personal data processed on the Website www.DEC-group.pl/ www.tekpro.pl
Respecting your right to privacy and in the interest of safety of your personal data, DEC POLAND TEKPRO sp. z o.o., with registered office in Mielec, ul. Korczaka 37, 39-300 Mielec, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000275829, possessing REGON (National Business Registry No.): 180203226, NIP (TIN): 8172041147, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) as the owner and the administrator of the website at the domain: www. www.DEC-group.pl / www.tekpro.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and the controller of data collected and processed as part of the functioning of the above-mentioned Website, applies appropriate solutions that ensure them.
We collect your personal data transmitted while using the Website with utmost care and in accordance with applicable provisions of laws, i.e.the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), observing the right to protection of privacy, and we guarantee to anyone using the Website that the data made available to us will be protected against takeover by third parties.
We make every effort to protect your interests and, in particular, we assure that your data is collected for specified, legitimate purposes and it is not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes. We ensure that your data be factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which it is processed and stored for a period not longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Who controls your personal data?
DEC POLAND TEKPRO sp. z o.o., with registered office in Mielec, ul. Korczaka 37, 39-300 Mielec, is the controller of your data.
You may contact us by writing to the Company’s address provided above or by phone at: (+48) 17 788 64 28 and by e-mail at: lp.puorg-ced@odor
Which of your data do we collect?
When using the Website, you may be asked to provide some of your personal data, in particular by filling in the contact form or the file download form.
The data collected using the above forms is: e-mail address and phone number.
Providing the above-mentioned data is voluntary but necessary for downloading files and responding to your correspondence in order to provide answers to questions submitted via the contact form.
Additionally, we can record your data when you contact us by phone, email or traditional mail, or by calling the numbers and addresses given on our website.
Your activity on the Website, including your personal data, is recorded in system logs (special computer software for storing a chronological record containing information on the events and activities regarding the IT system used for providing services by the Administrator). We process the information collected in logs primarily for purposes connected with providing services. The Administrator also processes this data for technical and administrative purposes, for the purposes of ensuring security of the IT system and its management, and for analytical and statistical purposes.
Therefore, your personal data may be processed by automated means (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not produce any legal effects towards you or in any similar manner significantly affect your situation.
How and on what legal basis do we use the data collected?
The data collected by us is used to prepare answers to queries made by you via the contact form, specifically to present information about the goods offered by the Administrator, and to make it possible for you to download the files uploaded to the Website. In this case, our legitimate interest shall be the legal basis for the processing of data (Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
When processing your personal data in the form of cookies and other similar technologies for the purpose of analyzing your activity, improving relevant functionalities and for statistical purposes, we do it on the basis of our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
How long do we process your data for?
The period during which we may process your personal data depends on the legal basis constituting the premise for the processing of personal data. And so:
- in the case when we are processing personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, the processing period continues until termination of the above-mentioned interest (e.g. a limitation period for civil law claims) or until you object to such further processing;
- in the case when we are processing personal data because it is necessary due to applicable provisions of law, data processing periods for this purpose shall be specified by these provisions.
What are your rights in respect of personal data?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to access the data;
- the right to rectify the data;
- the right to erase the data;
- the right to limit the data processing;
- the right to transfer the data;
- the right to object (when the legitimate interest of the controller is the basis for processing);
- the right to withdraw consent (when consent is the basis for processing).
Exercising these rights depends on the conditions set out in GDPR. In the case of refusal to take a request into account, you will receive an answer with justification of the refusal.
Please note that:
- you are entitled to the right to erase the data and to the right to request limitation of its processing only in the cases listed in the provisions of GDPR;
- the right to transfer data shall be granted only where consent or performance of contract is the legal basis for data processing;
- we may refuse to erase your data despite filing such a request if one of the exceptions listed in GDPR occurs, e.g. when data processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or to determine, pursue or defend claims;
- in some cases we may refuse to consider your objection to data processing on the basis of our legitimate interest when there are legally effective grounds for data processing which are superior to your interest, rights and freedoms, or if there are grounds for determining, pursuing or defense of claims.
Since 25 May 2018, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you think that while processing your personal data we violate the provisions of law. In Poland, the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data is such authority.
To whom do we transfer your data?
In connection with performance of services available on the Website, we transfer your personal data to companies which provide us with IT services.
Safety and confidentiality
We use all technical and organizational means to ensure safety of your personal data and protect it against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. The information is stored and processed on servers with a high degree of security, with appropriate security measures which meet the requirements of the Polish law.
We conduct risk analysis on a regular basis to ensure that personal data is processed by us in a secure manner which, above all, ensures that the data may be accessed only by authorized persons and only to the extent which is necessary due to the tasks they perform. We make sure that all operations on personal data are recorded and performed only by authorized employees and coworkers.
We also take all necessary actions to ensure that also our subcontractors and other co-operating entities guaranteed application of appropriate security measures in each case when they process data at our request.
Information about cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser. They contain sets of information which are saved on your computer when you visit the Website. Then, during any subsequent visit, they are sent back to the Website they were downloaded from or to another one which recognizes the cookies.
Cookies are useful because they enable a website to recognize a user’s device during a subsequent visit on the Website. We want to know which categories you visit more often than others so that we can work on our offer and the way it is presented to perfectly match your expectations. It is you who gives us the knowledge about the direction of our development and what you requirements are.
Some cookies are collected by the website to produce statistics which help understand how the users of the portal use webpages, which allows to improve the structure and content of the pages, and makes it easier for users to revisit the website by autocompleting search bars. This concerns in particular the cookies of Google Analytics and Google Adwords. Google Analytics and Google Adwords are services made available by Google LLC (“Google”). Google will use this information in order to assess the use of a site by a user, to report on traffic on websites to their operators, and to provide other services related to traffic on websites and the use of the Internet, including autocompleting search bars. Google may also provide this information to third parties if such an obligation arises from the provisions of law or when such parties process such information on behalf of Google. Information collected by these cookies is transferred to Google LLC and stored on servers outside the European Economic Area. When transferring data outside the European Economic Area, Google LLC ensures that it is subject to certification under the EU-USA Privacy Shield program and the scope of this certification includes personal data of users https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. The Administrator of the Website uses the information provided by Google Analytics and Google Adwords only for the purpose of improving the portal’s functionality, offer and own services, and they do not transfer it to any other entities.
Cookies do not in any way destroy or damage your computer’s system and the files stored.
They do not adversely affect its performance or functionality in a deliberate way. Identification is impersonal and anonymous, and this is only data concerning the manner and form of the use of the Website.
For more information on cookies go to: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or the “Help” sections of your web browser.
As part of the Website, cookies are used to:
- provide services;
- adapt the content to your preferences and to optimize the use of webpages; specifically, these files enable recognition of your device and proper presentation of the Website tailored to your individual needs;
- produce statistics to help understand how users use the Website in order to improve its structure and content;
- present advertising in a manner tailored to your unique needs, interests and your place of residence;
- ensure the Website’s security and reliability.
Types of cookies used
Two basic types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- session cookies – these are temporary files stored on your user’s device until you log out, leave the Website or shut your software (web browser) down; and
- permanent – these are files stored on your user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of these cookies or until their removal by you.
We use the following types of cookies due to their purpose on the Website:
- required cookies – these are necessary for the efficient use of the Website and all its functionalities. A user’s consent for our use of these files is not required;
- performance cookies – collect information about the way users use the Website, including most visited pages and error messages. They do not collect information identifying the users. Their purpose is to improve the functioning of the Website;
- functionality cookies – these files enable the website to remember the choices which, if any, users make (user name, language or region), to provide functions adapted to individual needs (if such functions are available). For example, a webpage can be used to save changes of text size, font and other personalized elements of the website.
Information collected in these files is anonymous and does not track user activity on other websites;
- advertising cookies – help deliver ads which suit users’ interests. They may collect information about the ways browsers are used and adapt advertising content users’ specific interests;
- statistics cookies – used to count statistics concerning the Website.
Your browser is probably configured by default to accept all cookies.
You can, however, manually and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and accessing your user’s device. You may change the settings in question with your web browser. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to block automatic cookie support in a web browser’s settings or to inform each time about them being downloaded to your user’s device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of supporting cookies are available in the software (web browser’s) settings.
Make no changes means that cookies may be downloaded and stored in your user’s device, and thus, that we will store cookies in your user’s device and access these files.
In addition, you can delete cookies at any time using the functions available in the web browser you use.